Monday 14 December 2015

Soap and Glory Christmas Gifts

Hello, I'm back again; another week, another blog post. As you know, we're now well into December and with under two weeks until Christmas I thought I would do a quick post on some of the Soap and Glory Christmas Gifts from Boots.




The first gift I picked up was the Soap and Glory Glam-O-Flage Kit which at £20, I think is great value (especially since they are all on the 3 for 2 offer) for what is included. It includes some top products like the Supercat Eyeliner, Thick and Fast Mascara and Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss. You also get three shimmery eyeshadows in fairly neutral shades and an illuminating face powder. This was purchased as a gift so I haven't actually tried any of these products myself but I have heard good things about them. 

The next product was also bought as a gift and is the Soap and Glory Bright and Bubbly Box which was just £10 and also included in the 3 for 2 offer. This includes four of the popular Soap and Glory products with the original scents. 

































The third and final product I purchased which was a gift to myself was the Soap and Glory Once Up On A Lime Box. Once again it was £10 and included in the 3 for 2 offer. This is very similar to the previous gift I had picked up only with the Sugar Crush scent. I'm yet to actually use any of the products but I'm sure I will love them!!

















Hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you again on Wednesday! Also let me know if you're a fan of Soap and Glory and wether you prefer the original or sugar crush scent?

No comments:

Post a Comment